Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Congratulations and Best Wishes to Barack Obama and His Family

 I certainly disagree with him but I wish Barack Obama, his family and his administration the very best. They are in my prayers as is the nation. My congressman Rahm Emanuel (D-IL), a man I have talked politics with over the years, is being rumored as a possible White House Chief of Staff, I wrote about one of our conversations in Leftists Call Rahm a Racist?  Big stuff for a tough, competent guy. Good luck Rahm.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger road warrior said...

i appreciate the kind word from someone who claim to disagree. This election has seemed to be very divisive and the liberal illuminati have push farther left than ever. It's good to see a few level headed people blogging.

4:32 PM  
Blogger knowitall said...

Why did he choose him? The left-wing illuminati officials of the CLinton cabinet failed, yet they're popping up all over in Obama's cabinet.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home