Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All of the Hope and the Hype is Warm-Up For the Heist

Photo Copyright: Flying Debris

The above sticker was seen last month in the trendy, liberal Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago. I think that the poor guy thought that I was trying to attack his car when I took the photo, it was parked in a Walgreens lot and he wasn't happy with any attention (then don't put stickers it on your car!). In his defense the lower left corner appears that somebody has attempted to remove the sticker. He did tell me something along the lines of "all of the hope and the hype is warm-up for the heist." Amen.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger knowitall said...

There will be a big erruption of some kind, I guarantee you. If the left-wing illuminati get it or not, it will be fireworks.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home