Thursday, September 06, 2007

Obama Brags About Past in Corrupt Legislature

Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) has been bragging about his time in the Illinois legislature, one of the most corrupt legislative bodies in the land. In a campaign speech Obama bragged that "I've been in elected office longer than John Edwards or Hillary Clinton," said Obama. "I've passed more bills I'm sure than either of them --certainly in the state legislative level."

No word yet from the Obama camp concerning the Senator's background with Tony Rezko. Just last night Obama was at a fund raiser thrown by another unsavory charachter, a former banker to some Chicago mobsters Alex Giannoulias.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Publia said...

You hit that nail right on the head! I kind of missed the implications of what he said, then again I am too busy trying to put my house and yard and life back in order after the Great Storm. Today, I am failing miserably, and am very crabby. When it comes to Maselow's hierarchy of needs, I've definately moved down in life.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home