Friday, February 08, 2008

Two Years of Flying Debris!

Copyright: Flying Debris
Warning sign at the start of the staging area at Route 66 Raceway, the NHRA drag racing facility in Joliet, IL.


That's right, for the past two years I have been commenting on the world's issues, great and small (mostly in obscurity as you can see from the Statcounter at the bottom) from my virtual front porch on Al Gore's Internet. My first post was a rant against the Chicago Tribune that featured a non-hyperlinked, now expired link to that day's Tribune editorial page. Blogging for the past two years has improved my writing (don't laugh, I've been a trader in a Chicago trading pit practically since graduating college), additionaly blogging has forced me to sharply examine issues that I would not have otherwise put under a microscope, as a bonus I have been able to correspond with and/or cross-comment with some nice and interesting people. All in all, worth it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Publia said...

Happy Bithday and many happy returns!

8:35 AM  
Blogger El Rider said...

Thanks Publia. Have a great week!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home