Thursday, October 23, 2008

Democrats In Virginia Attempt to Steal Military Votes

 The Registrar of Fairfax, Co. Virginia is rejecting some military ballots over a technicality that was inserted in a 2002 law. I am not a lawyer but I seem to recall there being some similar issue during the Florida recount of 2000 and the federal ruling even referenced an earlier attempt by the state of Florida to disenfranchise overseas military voters over technicalities. Hang on people, this one could get bumpy.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I am not a lawyer"

No kidding. Doesn't sound like you are much of a trade, either!

3:50 PM  
Blogger El Rider said...

"much of a trade, either!" Nice. Interesting considering that I rarely offer opinions on trading strategies. But yes, I must be an idiot, thanks for your thoughtful help. Finally an explanation for things like the extremely rare vintage Porsche race car (FIA 1969-1973) downstairs in my garage. Considering that I started out down there at minimum wage and with no monetary help from others I'd been wondering about the race car, what with being an idiot and all. What did you call me in another comment, "contard?" Very witty, a brand, spanking new word to use instead of "retard", you must truly be one of the smartest guys you know.

4:12 PM  
Blogger knowitall said...

This sounds a bit like all of the other organizations who have been supporting the Ivy-League illuminati politicians. If we can't win it, we'll steal it!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home