Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Doh! Homer Simpson and the Federal Courts

Homer Simpson has been quoted in a decision by Sixth Circuit Judge Boyce Martin, Professor Reynolds at the Instapundit notes that he knew the Judge, "back in the day" and that the use of the following Homer quote is very much in character:

Homer Simpson talking to God: “Here’s the deal: you freeze everything as it is, and I won’t ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. [no response] OK, deal. In gratitude, I present you this offering of cookies and milk. If you want me to eat them for you, please give me no sign. [no response] Thy will be done.” The Simpsons: And Maggie Makes Three (Fox television broadcast, Jan. 22, 1995).

Hat Tip: Instapundit

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home