Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Obama Can't Count

Flying Debris has already had a humorous piece on Barack Obama's inability to express how many States are in the United States (he claimed to have campaigned in 57 States) but John Hinderaker of Power Line has helpfully pointed out that Obama's "Patriotism Speech" contained this ridiculous comment, "(a)s we begin our fourth century as a nation, it is easy to take the extraordinary nature of America for granted." I must be very old because I still remember America's 200th Birthday (July 4, 1976). The fact that Obama can't count may help to explain why the man cannot even understand Social Security and really any economic issue. Pathetic.

I should also add that I am always suspicious of anyone who has to tell me how patriotic they are.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home