Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ron Paul is the Worst of America

I have taken Ron Paul and his followers to task on this blog for being idiotic. My take on the Paul folks has been nothing compared to Andrew Walden's over at the American Thinker. In an interesting and well researched article Walden mauls Paul over his campaign's ties to American neo-nazis and other unsavory types. I have taken Ron Paul to task over the fact that he has been making common cause with those 9/11 truther idiots, those fools are part and parcel to the nazi clowns that Paul has been attracting. Walden takes Paul to task for not even attempting to rid his campaign of the stench of those bigots. Walden has a great exchange between the Lone Star Times and the Ron Paul National Communications Manager concerning a donation from a white supremest, at the time of writing the Paul idiots kept the dirty money.

This week was the first time that I have seen any outward support for Ron Paul here in Chicago, on Monday I saw a Jeep with a Ron Paul bumper sticker and also on Monday I saw some kid who is an exchange clerk who had a Ron Paul button on his jacket. Remember, Chicago is as "blue state" as any blue state city gets. I have been writing on this blog that Ron Paul is in the wrong party, little did I know that he could be in the Nazi Party.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so silly.

12:21 AM  
Blogger El Rider said...

A quote that would fit Anon 12:21 and most of the Ron Paul defenders is one from the Sex Pistols, "you're so pretty, oh so pretty, vacant!" From the song Pretty Vacant. Have a nice day.

6:06 AM  
Blogger Publia said...

There are signs here and there all over Lake County, mostly one part time sign crew is probably handling it pretty capably. People are asking me about him, and I have had to tell them I knew he was bad but I couldn't remember why. Thanks for the post.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home