Tuesday, May 13, 2008

She Ain't Goin Nowhere!

She is still in because "I am the strongest candidate" - "I never give up, I'll keep coming back" - "I am ready to go head to head with John McCain." - "I am winning the swing states." The she is of course, Democratic Presidential candidate Sen. Hilary Clinton (D-NY).

As I wrote in ...But If You Go Carrying Pictures of Chairman Mao, You Ain't Gonna Make it With Anyone Anyhow..., "(a)dd this to Obama's friends those wonderful spoiled-rich-kids-who-didn't-get-their-way-commie-terrorists and Barack's own Grand Wizard sounding preacher and I can see why Hilary Clinton will not leave this race until day one of the Democratic National Convention, at the earliest."

This is really getting fun, maybe I should plan a little trip to say, maybe Denver in August. I love a train wreck.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home